QuickBooks has made business management even easier and fun like never before. Choosing QuickBooks to manage your business accounts and task, you are giving more chances for your business growth. Because of its excellent features to automatically manage all business tasks, it has taken over the business market. To run your business with ease and avoid error occurrence while using QuickBooks, it is important that you ensure appropriate QuickBooks software installation.
When there is damage in QuickBooks function and a simple reinstall doesn’t solve the issue, then you will have to uninstall your QuickBooks, rename the left behind installation files, and reinstall QuickBooks. This reinstallation process is termed as clean Uninstall or Clean Install.
In this article, we provide a detailed instruction to perform QuickBooks Clean installation. In this process, you are required to take three different steps: QuickBooks un-installation, download and re-installation using clean install tool.
Note: Before you uninstall your QuickBooks, make sure you have QuickBooks installation CD, download file, or installation license with you.
Follow the steps mentioned-below to Reinstall QuickBooks with Clean Install Tool
Step 1: Uninstall QuickBooks
- Open Windows Start button then click on the Control Panel.
- Double-click on the Remove/Add Programs.
- View the programs list and select your QuickBooks program
- Click on Remove option.
- You need to follow the given instructions in order to delete the existing QuickBooks.
Step 2: Download to start QuickBooks Clean Install Tool
- Search QuickBooks Clean Install Tool file and download it
- Open QuickBooks_Clean_Install_Utility.exe.
- Save the downloaded tool into your system
- Now, go to the QuickBooks Clean Install Utility
- In the license agreement, tab on I Accept option
- Select the QuickBooks version that you are using and press Continue to start.
- Click on OK button, once you receive QuickBooks notification message
Note: If you are not comfortable to run QuickBooks Clean Install Utility, then you can go for rename your QuickBooks installation manually. Follow given instructions to do so:
- Open Windows Explorer and locate the folder listed for your QuickBooks version.
- B – Rename the location of each folder
- You may add ‘damaged’ or ‘old’ at the end of each folder’s name. This trick prevents QuickBooks to recognize the folder to create another one.
Step 3: QuickBooks clean Installation
- Log into Intuit using your account
- Search and download a new QuickBooks install program to the C drive.
- Open the installed QuickBooks program and attempt to update it
- Once the update is complete continue with your business tasks with ease.
We hope that the above information has been useful to you. If you have more questions regarding How to Reinstall QuickBooks with Clean Install Tool, you can reach us at our email address email@example.com or call us on our QuickBooks Technical Support Number ✆+1-800-796-0471. We are also available via Live Chat Support on our Website. Feel free to contact us. It will be a pleasure to offer our service to you.