Printing invoices in QuickBooks is a fairly easy process to accomplish. It is important to have a tab on the due invoices as it is very easy to let them slip away under rows and rows of invoices. For this purpose, the open invoices are your best friend, as it allows you to focus on the due payment amount, and the date since which the amount was due. In this article, we will show simple steps to print the past due invoices in QuickBooks. SO without wasting any minute, let us dig in! Contact QuickBooks Technical Support Number and Get Support.
Ways to print past due invoices in QuickBooks:
- Launch into QuickBooks on your computer.
- From the left menu please select the option that says- ‘Report.’
- Here you will see a ‘Go to report’ field.
- In this filed please type- ‘Open Invoices.’
- Now QuickBooks will show you another field called- ‘Report Period.’
- Here in this field please type the desired date range for which you wish to open the past due invoices.
- If you want to have a more closer control over dates and other detail, you can click on ‘Customize’ option.
- Once you are satisfied with the details, please click on- ‘Run Report’ option.
- Now you can click on ‘Print’ button to get the past due invoices in the form of a hardcopy.
If you wish to add ‘past due’ stamp on the invoices:
QuickBooks allows you to put a ‘Past Due’ stamp on the printed and emailed invoices. It also allows you to display the ‘Past Due’ status on viewing the copy.
Please Note: It is a default feature that the ‘past due’ stamp works with viewing copy only. In case you wish to have it displayed on the emailed or the printed invoices, then, in that case, you would require configuring the printed or the emailed copies to show the ‘Past Due’ stamp.
You can configure the printed or the emailed copies to show the ‘Past Due’ stamp, in the following ways:
- Launch QuickBooks on your computer.
- Open the ‘Create Invoices’ screen.
- Click on ‘Formatting’ option.
- Click on ‘Managing Templates’ option.
- Then click on ‘OK’ option.
- You will now see a ‘Print Past Due Stamp’ check box. Please click on it in order to tick mark it.
- Enable the ‘Print’ option.
- Now you will notice that the QuickBooks is now displaying a ‘Past Due Stamp’ on print versions of the Invoices.
- The above steps makes it easier for you to sort the past due invoices, instead of sorting and marking them manually.
Ways to add the ‘Past Due Stamp’ directly from the invoice:
Please follow these steps:
- Launch into QuickBooks.
- Open a past due invoice.
- Select the option- ‘Formatting.’
- Now please click on ‘Manage Templates.’
- Now you need to choose the invoice template.
- Click on ‘OK.’
- Open the ‘Company and Transaction Information’ section.
- Please tick mark the ‘Print Past Due Stamp’ option.
- Click on ‘OK.’
Now you can either print the ‘Past Due’ invoice or email it to the concerned person as per your requirement.
Scope of Service:
This article aimed to give you an all rounded information about ‘Printing past due to invoices’ in QuickBooks. If you have any queries or wish to get a one on one assistance the please feel free to contact us at: