What is Sage Timeslips Error Code 122?
While working the Sage accounting software, you can easily manage your all business essentials at any time anywhere. While sometimes you may face some issues which create a bad effect on your business such as data save in an improper way, due to corrupted or damaged files and many more. Sage Timeslips error code 122 occurs due database has an error in the index file. To fix this error we have all possible solutions. If you still need any assistance, give a call at our sage helpline number +1800-796-0471 and Our Sage technical support resolve your all issues.
Causes of Sage Timeslips Error Code 122
When Database has an error in an index file, this error will display on your system which creates an issue while working with Sage software.
How to fix this error?
To fix this error, we have two methods which are given below:
- Restore your computer to an earlier point
- Validate your data using the data verification process.
Restore your computer to an earlier point: To fix this error, you need to follow this process step-by-step:
- Sign in to your PC as an administrator.
- Click on the start button and select all the programs.
- Go to the accessories and click on system tools.
- After that, choose the system store.
- Then a new window will open on your system and select “Restore my computer to an earlier time” then go with the NEXT option.
- Then click on NEXT on the confirmation window.
- In the end, restart your system and accept all terms & conditions.
Second Method To fix Sage timeslips Error 122
Validate your data using the data verification process, to implement this process, you need to follow these steps:
- Firstly, Sage users need to create a new data backup file.
- Then go with exit timeslips and again reopen it.
- To run the data verification, click on FILE.
- To rebuild data indices, firstly you need to check and get confirmation.
- Once you complete the process, check the database or index error arises again or not.
If you still are not able to resolve the error issue and it happens repeatedly on your system then close and restart the timeslips and you are all set to work with Sage without error.
Sage 50 Customer support
After all this assistance, if you still face any issue or any query in your mind regarding Sage, feel free to contact with our Sage technical support team via Sage Support number +1800-796-0471 or send an email at our official mail address firstname.lastname@example.org. For instant solutions, you can chat with us via LIVE CHATS, the link icon is given at the right corner of our official website. Our Sage technical support team is always available at your services.