Sage 50 is accounting software that makes the work easier. While working on the software, you may come across Error Code 1935 in Sage 50 accounting solutions. You may encounter this software when you are trying to install the Sage 50 application on your operating system. You will see the following message getting displayed on your computer screen:
|Installation Error Code 1935: Appears on your screen, which means an error occurred during the installation of the assembly|
Here are some causes that are responsible for Sage 50 Installation Error 1935:
- Antimalware and antivirus application
- Windows updates
- .NET Framework issues
- Applications running in backend
- Damaged installation files
Here are some resolution methods that will resolve your Sage 50 Installation Error 1935.
Method I: Updating Windows Operating system
- Go to “Start Menu” from taskbar.
- Got to “Control panel” and search for Window updates.
Note: Browse for all the available updates. If there are any, then install them instantly. After the installation of updates, you will have to re-install the sage 50 application.
- Select the “Change Setting” option that is present on the left side of the window.
- Press the “Important Updates” link and a drop-down menu will appear.
- From the drop-down menu, press “Never check for the updates” check-box.
- Press “OK”.
- Go to Windows Start > Control Panel > Administrative Tools > Services in sequence.
- Press the “Windows updates” option.
- Double-click on the “Service” button and then select the “Stop” option.
- Now, install the Sage 50 application on your computer.
Method II: Update .NET Framework
- Look for errors in your system’s OS.
- Upgrade your .NET Framework 4.5 to recently updated version. It should be compatible with the Microsoft Windows Operating System (MS Windows Vista and higher versions).
- If you have Microsoft Windows XP Operating System installed on your system then un-install your .NET 4.0 Framework and re-install the application again.
Method III: Closing all the backend applications
- Generally, third-party applications interfere with the Sage 50 software. So, look for any software that may be running on the system.
- Open Task Manager by pressing “Ctrl + Alt + Delete” from the keyboard.
- Select the “Startup Tab”.
- Select all the other software that may be interfering with the Sage 50 application and right-click on it.
- Press “Disable”.
- Move to the “Details” tab and again select the software that may be interfering with the installation of the Sage 50 application.
- Press the “End Process” tab.
With the solutions mentioned above, you can successfully resolve your Sage 50 Installation Error 1935. It is an error that occurs when you are trying to install the assembly. If you have any queries regarding the software, then you should reach out to “Accountsportal.co” for assistance.
To contact them, you will have to call on their toll-free customer support number ☎+1-800-796-0471. This way you can instantly connect with the Sage experts who will provide you the best possible solution for your issues. You can also request for Sage 50 Live Chat Support option which is present on the website.