Sage 50 is one of the leading accounting software that was previously known as the Peachtree Accounting. When you are working on the software, you can come across some technical errors like Sage 50 Error Code 1335. The error message that follows Error Code 1335, “Windows Installer Error 1335: The cabinet file ‘xxx’ required for this installation is corrupt.” It means that the service pack installed in your system will fail after you have encountered this Sage 50 technical error.
The cabinet file which is required for the installation, i.e. ‘PCW_CAB_78CB96C9’ is corrupt and should not be used for the further procedure. It is a common error that is caused because of network issues or this error is caused while reading the data from the CD-ROM. Another reason may be the issues with this package.
Here are some causes, which are responsible for the occurrence of the Sage Error Code 1335.
- Damaged or corrupt downloading file.
- Damaged install media.
- The cabinet file which is required for the service pack installation is damaged.
- Issues with system firewall.
- Interference from any third-party software.
Here are some solutions that are recommended by Sage experts to resolve your Sage 50 error Code 1335.
Solution I: Problem with Dirty DVD or issues with Windows InstallShield
- Clean the DVD with a soft cloth, gently wiping from the center of CD to the edges in a straight line.
- Put your DVD in the CD drive.
- Choose the option Browse CDfrom the list.
- Double-click on Peachw, and then double-click on Install.
- Now, double-click on exefile from the list.
- The license agreement page will be displayed on your screen, select the checkbox which says that you accept.
- Go to the Install
- Click Finishand now install the Sage 50 software.
Solution II: DVD drive issues
- Right click on the Desktop anywhere and click on the New option from the dialog box.
- Select the Folder by clicking on it.
- Rename the file as Install, and then press Enter.
- Now, Insert the DVD in the CD-ROM drive
- Choose the option Browse CD from the list.
- Go to Edit, and then click Select All.
- Click on Edit option and then choose the Copy option from menu.
- Double-click on the Install folder from your Desktop.
- Go to Edit, and then select Paste option.
- Double-click on SETUP.EXE file.
Solution II: Missing File or DVD drive issues
- Download Sage 50.
- Verify that the installation file has no error.
The solutions above will rectify your issues with the Sage 50 Error Code 1335. For more information on this error, you should get in touch with the Accountsportal.co by calling on their helpline toll-free number ☎+1-800-796-0471.
Accountsportal.co is a consultancy that provides customer support service for accounting software like Sage. They provide 24*7 services across the globe. They have hired Sage certified experts who have years of experience in handling all kinds of Sage issues i.e. technical as well as functional. There are various means of contacting them, like:
- Live Chat Support
- Toll-free Helpline Number Support
- Online Email Support