Organizations used to take a lot of time in making calculations and tallying accounts while attempting to handle payroll services accurately.
QuickBooks accounting software has emerged as a time-efficient product that not only saves your time but also ensures accuracy. While the software acts so effective in dealing with all kinds of organizational functions, there are instances where it may give rise to some errors. One such error is QuickBooks error 3100.
Organizations dealing with a number of vendors and customers are more likely to face QuickBooks error 3100. The error normally occurs, which leads to the crashing of the active program window. It may also make your Windows run sluggishly and lead to the late response to the inputs you make. Hence, the error occurs, your OC might freeze periodically at regular intervals.
Scenario & Cause
- If a user tries to sync a customer with a Salesforce account in QuickBooks and gets there may be instances where he/she is refused to sync because of the name of the customer already existing in the software. This is caused as the software does not allow the storage of two customers or vendors with the same name.
- Duplicate Salesforce account
Fixing QuickBooks Error 3100
There are two alternatives that you can use to resolve the issue.
Option 1: Run the Account Matcher Tool
- Make sure the QuickBooks Customer option is set to Active
- Ensure the status is not listed as Vendor or it is mentioned in the List menu of the Other Names field
- Browse to DataSynch Web Dashboard. To reach the option, you can follow the following steps:
- Click Start
- Choose Programs
- Select Pervasive DataSynch
- Click DataSynch Web Interface
- From there, choose Account Matcher
Once the process is complete, you need to check if the Customer ListID category in the Salesforce account has been filled with the correct data.
Option 2: Solving Duplicate Salesforce Account issue
- Log in to the Salesforce
- Locate the Accounts tab and click it
- Click Merge Accounts link present in the bottom right corner of the window
- You will get a text box. Write the name of the duplicate account and authorize to merge them
- Make sure the value already there under the Customer ListID is not deleted
The above-mentioned steps will surely help you resolve the QuickBooks error 3100 but if the error continues to persist or you have a problem in understanding any of the instructions shared above, you can contact Accountsportal.co QuickBooks Tech Support helpdesk at any time.
Accountsportal.co Technical Support – Scope of Service
We provide efficient technical support service to all our customers. It is one of the platforms that give us the opportunity to stay connected with you all the time. We have a well-skilled Accountsportal.co QuickBooks technical support team of experts to ensure they guide you through the steps to resolve all your technical issues. Our QuickBooks helpdesk experts are available to you 24*7. You can connect with them at any hour of the day via email, live chat or telephone. Feel free to call us at ✆+1-800-796-0471 for any doubts and queries.