Sage 50 has become the most reliable accounting software because of its ability to perform business tasks at a great speed enabling users to manage their business effectively. However, users may also have to experiences some errors while working with Sage. Sage 50 Pervasive Error is one such error. Read through the article to acquire the best resolution steps to fix Sage 50 Pervasive Error.
|Error: “Sage 50 cannot connect to its database Pervasive on computer [server].”
|Error: “Sage 50 cannot be started” when Pervasive PSQL is not running or needs to be restarted
|Error: “Windows could not start the Pervasive PSQL Workgroup Engine on Local Computer.”
|Error: “Sage 50 cannot be started…” and the Pervasive is service is missing or cannot be restarted
|Error: “The installation of the Pervasive database has failed.”
Causes of Sage 50 Pervasive Error
Sage 50 Pervasive Error may be caused due to the following reason:
- When User Account Control is enabled.
- If the Pervasive installation is damaged.
- If the installation files are damaged.
- Due to installation folder security settings.
- When the Pervasive Min folder is deleted.
- When the program is already opened on another workstation.
- If the Windows user does not have the Admin rights
- Anti-Virus and Firewall may cause the error to occur
- When the PSQL Server engine 64 is installed
Resolution steps to fix Sage 50 Pervasive Error
Step I: Check for security settings, software, or other programs hindering the installation process
- Before installation, disable the excising antivirus software on the system.
- Disable the User Account Control if necessary
- Right-click your mouse on the exe and click on Run as administrator option
- Make sure the security settings are set properly
Step II: Make sure to use an accurate installer
- Verify the exe that is located in the Install directory is used
- If the file Set up in a different location, exit from install wizard
- Then, browse to the exact location and double-click on the exe.
Step III: Uninstall and reinstall Pervasive
- First, you have to uninstall the Pervasive from your system
- Now, download and then reinstall the Pervasive again
- Verify that you are able to install Sage.
- If you don’t find the Pervasive Min folder to reinstall Pervasive, attempt to download the files again.
Step IV: Windows user rights
- Make sure the user is a local administrator. If not, allow admin rights to the user.
- If you are using a domain network, make sure that the user is a domain admin and both a local admin. If not, allow local and domain admin rights to the user.
Step V: Check for an incompatible version of the Pervasive software
- Click on the Control Panel in the Windows and select the Programs and Features.
- If you find other versions of Pervasive, then you need to uninstall it
- Verify that you able to install the Sage Program
Step VI: Run Standard Installation
- Browse to Peachtree Installer
- Go to the Peachw folder and open the Install folder
- Right-click on the exe then press on the Run as administrator option
If you experience any problem while performing the given steps, feel free to contact us on any of the following modes:
Our Sage Customer Tech Support Team of experts is available 24/7 to offer our best service to you. Reach us, for any Sage related queries, we offer the best solution to resolve all Sage-related errors.
Query Related to Sage 50 Pervasive Error
- How To Manually Install Pervasive?
- Sage 50 How To Stop Or Start The Pervasive Service?
- How Do I Completely Uninstall And Reinstall Pervasive?
- What Is Pervasive Sql Workgroup Engine?
- What Is Pervasive Database?
- How To Manually Stop And Restart Pervasive Engines?
- How Do I Restart Pervasive/Actian And Sage Services To Unlock Files?
- Windows Could Not Start The Pervasive Psql Workgroup Engine On Local Computer?
- How To Fix Sage 50 Installation Of Pervasive Database Failed Error?