Sage 50 is one of the oldest and most used accounting software that was created for startups. It is desktop based software that runs smoothly on the system that has Windows operating system along with LUNIX based operating system. It can be incorporated with various other applications because of its interface. You can integrate it with the payroll that will help you with all the taxes and other financial work. When you are working on your Sage 50 accounting solution and it is incorporated with your payroll, there are chances that you may come across Sage 50 Payroll Error Code 5006.
This error is generally seen in the Canada Edition of Sage 50. This error is mostly caused when you are running the software setup while installation. This error often exists with the MySQL notifications. You will come across the following error message:
Error Message: -5006: 0x80070020 has occurred while running the software setup.
It is advised that you stop all the other applications and programs while operating the setup.
The steps below will help you in fixing your Sage 50 Payroll Error 5006.
Method I: Temporarily disable the interference gates for installation
- Sign in to your system as Administrator.
- Temporarily disable the antivirus and firewall of your Windows operating system. If you have any real time scanner installed on your system, then it is advised that you disable it too.
- Try the installation procedure again.
- Right-click on the downloaded installation file from your local desktop.
- Select the option Run as Administrator.
- Open the User Account Control and disable
- Reboot your system and try to install the setup again.
Method II: MySQL Event Viewer
If this error is caused due to the interference of MYSQL and you receive a prompt message on the Windows Even Viewer the follow the solution below:
- ODBC connectors are to be uninstalled and then re-install them.
- Check for any latest updates and install it in your system.
The solutions mentioned in this article will help you in resolving your Sage 50 Payroll Error 5506. In case your error still prevails, even after you have tried all the methods that are mentioned in this article. Then you should seek assistance from customer service consultancies like Accountsportal.co who provides support for various accounting solutions like Sage.
They provide round the clock services, so you can reach out to them at any point in a day and they will assist you without any delay. We value your time so we guarantee that we will resolve all your queries in the minimal wait of time and come up with the best solution for your problem as there are various solutions to a problem but the question arises that which will be apt for your issue. To connect with us, you will have to call on Sage Technical Support helpline number ✆+1-800-796-0471 and we will immediately contact you back. For more details, visit our website Accountsportal.co.