Sage 50 Key file not found or bad key file usually an unexpected error, when the customer starts working on the application to manage their payroll, accounts, operations, people and other task related to their business.
The customer can manage their invoice in a simple way and they can also track their all records payments and checks. But due to this error, the user will not able to process their daily work and it will impact their revenue. In this article, we will discuss the main causes and resolution of the error. If they required support from our side they can also contact our Sage 50 Tech Support team.
|Phone Support||Dial +1-800-796-0471|
|Email Support||Send Mail Here|
|Chat Support||Click to Start SAGE Live Chat|
|Form Contact||Fill Send us enquiry|
Reasons behind Sage 50 “Key file not found” or “Bad key file” Error
- Due to antivirus programs, they may face this error.
- By mistakenly deleted or moved Sage key file from the Shared Documents folder
- Due to an attack of malware on their system
Step to fix Sage 50 “Key file not found” or “Bad key file” Error
Resolution 1: System setup authentication
- It could be possible; third-party software may affect their Sage 50 usage.
- In case of no third party, they can install and run the malware scan.
- The user needs to install it and follow the complete process of scanning.
Resolution 2: Administrator runs on the system
- Right tick on the Sage 50 Accounting software.
- Go into menu option and select the Run as Administrator option.
- Now the user can check the error if the error has got solved that means the error lies with the permission to access the application.
- The Customer can configure the setting, if the error still not resolved they can follow the next steps.
Resolution 3: Reinstall/Uninstall
- For Windows 10, right tick on the start menu and tick on Features and Programs / Features and Apps
- For Windows 8.1 and older, Go into start menu>ControlPanel>Features>Programs.
- Choose their version of Sage 50 from the list option.
- Tick on Uninstall
- The user can install and reactivate it on their system.
In this article, we are trying to give a satisfactory resolution for the Sage 50 Key file not found or bad key file. In case the customer requires a modified support, we are ready to help them. We have professionals who are experts in their domain. So the user can call us on our Sage 50 Technical Support Number ✆+1-800-796-0471. It is available 24*7.