QuickBooks program has a wide range of creative tools as well as enhanced features. The application is built for utilizing several codes as well as an algorithm in some situations. Few technical problems and errors may crop up occasionally.
When you are working with your QuickBooks application, there are few circumstances where you want to save the file as a PDF file and you are not able to do so. Then you will see the error code ‘QuickBooks Save as Pdf Error’. In order to resolve this PDF file error, you need to follow the resolutions given below.
Steps to resolve ‘Save As Pdf’ Error in QuickBooks
To fix this QuickBooks issue, the professionals have suggested some resolutions. However, prior to applying these resolutions, you need to update the QuickBooks to the most recent release and then reboot your PC.
The Resolution I: Download and then run the QuickBooks PDF and Print Repair Tool
- Open the internet and locate QuickBooks repair tool, i.e. QuickBooks Print & PDF repair tool.
- Download and then run the QuickBooks Print & PDF repair tool on the computer
- When the installation is finished, you must try to save the file as a PDF document.
- In case the error still exists, then you must reboot the computer, then after that try the procedure once again.
- In case you need to save as PDF or having an email issue, affirm that you can print the XPS document writer. QB usually utilizes XPS document writer in order to save the file as a PDF format.
- Go to the Notepad from the start menu.
- Type anything
- Click on the file menu then select the print option.
- A dialogue pop up message will show on your computer screen, choose Desktop as a location for the file.
- Go to the desktop in the PC and then check even if you view the XPS file which you have printed from the notepad.
Note: In case you are going to try to test the issues in printing, try utilizing the real printer for printing instead of XPS document writer. Ensure that you print the document properly.
Resolution II: Check to see if reconcile window shows off the screen
- In case the QuickBooks application shows lockup after you have chosen to reconcile from the banking menu. However, if the pdf options are working then the reconcile screen may appear off the screen.
- Visit the Window menu dialogue box and then browse the list to ensure that the reconcile screen is indexed.
- Choose the Close All function and then start to reconcile once again.
The above resolutions will resolve the QuickBooks error. In case you are still facing the issue, connect with our Accountsportal QuickBooks customer support team on ✆+1-800-796-0471. We are a third party QuickBooks Error Support helpdesk to provide the best resolutions for all kinds of errors related to QuickBooks.