QuickBooks Payroll service, of course, has many benefits but at the same time, it leads to multiple errors.
Making payroll computations has become easy with the help of the software until you come across an error. The most common error that you may find while working on the software is the QuickBooks payroll error PS060. The error is accompanied by a message Current Enhanced Payroll Service is Unavailable. The error code and the message that appears help you identify the cause of it.
There can be a number of causes that lead to QuickBooks Payroll error PS060. Some of them include:
- The software keeps on checking for subscription expiry date from time to time. The expiration of the software can be a cause.
- Third-party security software can be a problem as the software may consider Intuit’s QB connection as dangerous, thereby blocking it altogether.
- Intuit servers are down
- Outdated payroll software
- Virus or malware
Fixing QuickBooks Payroll Error PS060
Generally, the cause of the error is billing and subscription issue to fix which you can follow the below-mentioned solutions:
- Open My Account. It is a self-service subscription feature that is made available by vendor Intuit
- Select the Company subject to edit
- In the billing section, click Edit
- Check the given information and make correct changes wherever needed
- Click Save
- Click Close. This will update payment details
- Check for billing details’ preview
- Click Save
- Log out
If the cause of the error is a server issue, you can wait until the server is robust.
If the cause of the error is the outdated version of the software, update the QuickBooks payroll to the latest version. It has been found that the previous version is not supported once the new ones are released.
When the cause of the error is the presence or involvement of third-party security software or virus or malware, you should go for a full system scan and put a pause to the elements prior to opening QuickBooks again.
Though the above-mentioned four options are the most widely used solutions based on the cause of QuickBooks Payroll Error PS060, you still find some issues while solving it. This is where our Accountsportal.co QuickBooks tech support helpdesk comes into action. You can contact them and make clear your error scenario. They will help you through the solution process.
Accountsportal.co Technical Support – Scope of Service
We provide efficient QuickBooks related application help and product help to our customers at Accountsportal.co. You are free to connect with our representatives at any hour of the day. Our Accountsportal.co tech team of QuickBooks experts is there to help you 24*7.
Dial ✆+1-800-796-0471 (toll-free) for instant resolutions for all issues related to QuickBooks.