QuickBooks application is designed and created to boost the productivity of mid and small size industries. The program consists of various functionalities that enable a user to administer the accounting and finance with great accuracy. Similar to other applications QuickBooks also suffers from some errors. QuickBooks Error Code 6130 is one of the common QuickBooks technical errors. The QuickBooks error code 6130 appears when your company files have no backup, just temporary files.
Causes of QuickBooks Error Code 6130
- Corrupted or damaged downloaded files or incomplete installation of the QB application.
- Corruption in the Windows registry from the most recent QB related program change.
- Malware or virus infection
- Another application mistakenly or maliciously deleted the QB related files.
Steps to Fix the QuickBooks Error Code 6130
Renaming the.ND and.TGL file
- .ND and.TLG are configuration files which let the QuickBooks access the company files into the multi-user mode. When these company files are corrupted or damaged, this error occurs.
- Users should open a folder in the QuickBooks which comprises the company file and locate for the files with the similar name as the company file with .ND and.TLG extensions.
- After that, users should tap the right-click on all file and then rename it through adding ‘OLD’ at the end of the name of the file.
- Once completed, users should open the QuickBooks again and then try to access the company file. In case the error still appears, users should use the Auto Data Recovery in order to restore the data.
2: Utilizing the QuickBooks Auto Data Recovery
- Recovering the new Transactions with .QBW.adr File
- Users should make a folder ‘QBTest’ on your computer desktop window and then access the folder which holds your company file. Then, find ‘.tlg’ file that has the similar name such as company file.
3: File extensions
- In case the ‘.tlg’ files unable to identify, the users should hit Windows + E button that will open the ‘File Explorer’. Then, choose ‘Organize’ and after that ‘Folder and search options’. The Windows 8/ Windows 8.1/ Windows 10 users should click on the ‘View’ and after that ‘File name extension’.
- Now, select ‘Hide the extensions for known file kinds, and then choose the ‘Apply’ button, followed by the OK button.
- Then, users should copy a ‘.tlg’ file and then paste it into the ‘QBTest’ folder which was created before.
- Now, users should open ‘QuickBooks Auto Data Recovery’ file which is in the exact similar location as the QB Company file. Then, ‘.QBW.adr’ the file should be copied and then pasted into ‘QBTest’ folder. Now, tap the right-click on ‘.QBW.adr’ file and select ‘Rename’ and then remove ‘.adr’ from the end of the file and open the QuickBooks again.
- Then, open the company files which is stored in the ‘QBTest’ folder and ensure that each and every transaction is there utilizing an account register.
- Then, users should select ‘File’-> then ‘Utilities’-> after that ‘Verify Data’. In case the copy of a company file is good, users may transfer the harmed or corrupted QB company file to other location in the computer and then move a copy file from ‘QBTest’ folder to its actual location.
Recovering Fresh Transactions
- This procedure utilizes the ADR form of.QBW and the.TLG files and then recovers all the transactions except last 12 hours transactions.
- Make a ‘QBTest’ folder on your computer desktop and then open the folder that contains the company folder and then searches ‘QuickBooks Auto Data Recovery’ folder.
- Then, search for a ‘.TLG.adr’ and ‘.QBW.adr’ file that has the similar name as company file.
- In case you are unable to identify .TLG.ADR and.QBW.adr files, then play the steps specified into ‘File extensions’.
- Now, ‘.TLG.adr’ and ‘.QBW.adr’ files should be copied and then paste it into ‘QBTEst’ folder. Then, ‘.adr’ should be deleted from the end the file name.
- The users should open a company file stored in ‘QBTest’ folder and then use account register in order to verify in case all transactions are there. Now, users should click on the ‘File’-> then ‘Utilities’->after that ‘Verify Data’.
- If the company file is running, the damaged file may be moved to other location and the copied file moved from the ‘QBTest’ folder to the actual location.
If the issue still occurs after following the above resolutions, reach our accountsportal.co QuickBooks tech support team on ✆+1-800-796-0471. We have an experienced and trusted QuickBooks technical support team.