QuickBooks Desktop is an accounting solution designed by Intuit for small and medium industries. It has many inbuilt features and tools that will help you with the growth of your business. It is designed on a user-friendly interface but there are occasions when you come across some technical errors. These technical errors can cause several issues and prevent your software from functioning properly. One such issue that you may encounter is QuickBooks Error Code 2000. This error is related to the remote network and servers problems in your QuickBooks Desktop. QuickBooks Error 2000 is not considered as an internal error.
You will get the following error message on your computer screen:
- Problem while uploading data to the server.
- Sign-on was rejected.
- Additional information from the Payroll Service.
- Problem: “You bank account is not active and you tried to transmit data”. Solutions to verify your bank account and then resubmit your request (Message Code 2000).
Causes of QuickBooks Error Code 2000
There are various causes that are responsible for your QuickBooks Error Code 2000:
- While updating the bank debit details directly from the bank (yours as well as your customer’s). While carrying out this process some changes were made and these changes did not update on the server.
- The slow network may be resulting in this QuickBooks Error Code 2000.
- A number of technical issues like data transferring issues connectivity issues, internet slow-speed, etc are also responsible for this error in QuickBooks.
Experts have suggested the solution in this article that will resolve your QuickBooks Error Code 2000. Before proceeding towards the solution below, you should update your software to the latest updated version available.
- Start your system.
- Log in to your system as the System Administrator.
- Click on My Computer or This PC, depending upon your Windows Operating System.
- Open C:\ drive and locate ini file in that folder.
- Rename the file ini.
- Rename the Entitlement Data Store ECML file then open the QBWUSER.ini file on your computer system.
- Try to open a sample file after renaming your Entitlement Data Store ECML file in your QuickBooks Desktop software.
- Select the sample file from the drop-down menu.
- If you can open your file without any hassle then your QuickBooks Error Code 2000 is resolved.
The solution in this article will successfully resolve your QuickBooks Error Code 2000. If you have some doubts or you need some QuickBooks technical expert assistance then you can give a call to Accountsportal.co by calling them on their helpline toll-free number ☎+1-800-796-0471. They provide round the clock services, so you can instantly get in touch with them any point in time.
What is Accountsportal.co?
Accountsportal.co is a customer service providing consultancy that provides assistance for various accounting software like QuickBooks. They have hired highly qualified professionals who have years of experience in dealing with various accounting software. They will come up with the best possible solution for your problem in the minimum wait of time. They provide 24*7 hours services, so you can reach out to them at any point in time. For more information on them, visit their website Accountsportal.co. Their toll-free helpline number is ☎+1-800-796-0471. By calling on their number you can instantly speak with the QuickBooks technical support executive and they will come to your assistance.