QuickBooks Error Support 6010, 100 – Company File Inaccessible Due to Modified QB Installation
QuickBooks is one of the most prized and popular accounting software of Intuit available in the accounting software market at this very moment. It has garnered a lion’s share worth of market under its wing due to impeccable features and powerful design structured simply in order to aid novice users as well. The software accords users support in various fields of business accounting such managing flow of cash, maintaining the payroll system, keeping track of income and expenditure transactions etc.
QuickBooks software can be employed as a marketing solution, training program or for keeping track of product sales and supplies. For this very purpose, Intuit has introduced many different editions, namely QuickBooks Pro, Premier and Enterprise along with QuickBooks Online that is designed as per the needs and requirements of a particular industry and business size. Its inherent quality of providing numerous solutions based on product and services, employees needs, customer requirements, tracking of sales and income etc. makes it one of the most favoured accounting software of all that resulted in its skyrocketing popularity in brief span of time.
As is common with other software, even QuickBooks can land up causing issues that need to be absolved quickly in order to avoid any break in the workflow which might have the opposite effect on the business in future. A perfect aid can be garnered through the QuickBooks customer care team that is efficient enough to provide workable solutions in accordance with the problem garnered by the user.
Contact QuickBooks Customer Care Number to know why QuickBooks 6010,-100 error occurred
QuickBooks Error 6010, -100 occurs and displays the message that is in accordance with the issue of the Installation process of QuickBooks. The customer care number of QuickBooks aids the users to know the reasons behind this error and how to resolve them swiftly.
Causes of QuickBooks Error 6010, -100 are as follows:
- Detachments of the .nd file, as in Network Division, from files ending with .QBW and .TLG.
- Using NOD32 Antivirus software along with Internet Monitor on the same computer system on which the QuickBooks software and its respective data files are saved.
- Cleaning programs are stored on the computer system.
Garner a suitable solution in respect with the cause of the QuickBooks Error 6010, -100:
Cause: .nd files detachment from .QBW and .TLG file
Solution: The best option is to rename the .nd file, which is the extension given to the company file. To rename follow the instructions given below:
- Locate all the files ending with file extensions .nd.
- After locating all these files, open those file which is encountering the error.
- Right click the mouse on that file and choose the option rename from the drop-down menu.
- To rename and remember the file name, just add ‘old’ at the end of the file. Take an example – The file name is CompanyABCD.nd, then after renaming it, the file would read as CompanyABCD.nd.old.
- Now open the QuickBooks software.
Cause: Installation of NOD32 Antivirus software with Internet Monitor.
Solution: If the error has been encountered due to the antivirus program called NOD32 with Internet Monitor, then to resolve it the user has to locate the NOD32 software on the same computer system on which QuickBooks data and files are stored and then deprogram the feature of Internet Monitor and to save the setting reboot the computer system.
Cause: Cleaning Programs installed on the computer system.
Solution: The user needs to perform a complete installation of QuickBooks software for which they need to follow the instructions illustrated below:
- First and foremost, uninstall the currently installed QuickBooks software for which follow the enumerated instructions:
Locate the Control Panel program and click on it.
Go to option Add or Remove Program and then double click on it.
In the new window select the QuickBooks window from the extensive list and then select Remove option shown against it.
- Now download a file called Clean Install Utility.exe and run the file after accepting the license agreement and then follow it by selecting the version of QuickBooks that is being used. Click on the OK tab to install the software.
If the above solutions do not work and the error still persists, then it means that the QuickBooks file has got infected and become corrupted. To resolve this user needs to re-install the QuickBooks software.
Once the cause of the QuickBooks Error 6010, -100 has been identified, it is quite easy to resolve the issue so that the business accounting work can restart without causing much loss to the company.
The QuickBooks customer care can be contacted round the clock as the QuickBooks Tech Support number is handled by a representative that can be approached 24/7. The support team accords aggrieved customer with suitable solutions in accordance with their issues that might be related to installation, upgrade or update function of the software. The QuickBooks Error Support Number houses proficient and experienced technical experts who can absolve QuickBooks issues within a limited time period and can be called on ☎+1-800-796-0471 for help at any time.