Sage 50 2019, not only enables you to efficiently manage inventory, pay bills, manage taxes, and send invoices but also enables you to handle all of the accounting tasks easily and in minimal time. Before you begin working on the solution to handle your business account in the best way, it is essential that you activate your own Sage 50 software.
After you have successfully installed Sage software into your system you will have to enter your activation key, serial number, and at times account number as well. When you re-install or upgrade Sage 50 the software, you will be asked to re-enter your account details or a new activation key and serial number.
Infographic: Sage 50 Serial Number and Activation Key
Your activation key and serial number will verify which variant of Sage Payroll and the total number of users and employees your business company comprises of.
To start using the Sage 50 software it’s vital for users to reclaim the Sage 50 Serial Number and Activation Key. You will be permitted to access the Sage 50 Software only if you provide appropriate credentials.
Find Sage 50 serial number and activation key for activating software
If you want to find your activation key and serial number follow the given instructions to do so. In case you are not able to follow the given steps or need an extra guide, kindly contact Our Sage 2019 Technical Support Team.
- Go to the Sage portal
- Provide email details like your email address and password
- After entering your details click on Sign In button
- Select the My account option
- A series of account that you are linked to will be displayed on the screen
- It is important that you note all the related account number
- Now, go to Home and click on My account and select Product and Services
- The Product and Services will show the registered services and products, this will also include other details like cover type and serial numbers
- Now select the serial number that is relevant to the package or product
- You will see that the activation key is displayed on the screen along with other important license details, such as number of companies, employees, and users.
- Now you can note down the activation key and serial number
- Now, open your Sage Software and select Tools option
- Click on the Upgrade Program
- Type in the details that are required. This will include:
- Your Account number
- Your Serial number
- And your Activation key
Note: The credentials that you enter should be the same details that you have taken note of in the above steps.
- Once you have entered the detailed information accurately click on Continue > OK
We hope that the above information has helped you in finding your Sage 50 serial number and activation key. For more information kindly call us on our Technical Number ✆+1-800-796-0471 or mail us on our email address firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also get in touch with us via Live Chat Support that is available on our website.