What are the means “QuickBooks Desktop 2015 Discontinued”
Intuit release upgrades for QuickBooks Desktop software every year with various updates. This upgraded software has many enhancements and improvised features. Upgraded versions also have fixes for previous versions issues and bugs. Intuit has now announced that, from May 31st, 2018, all the services of the QuickBooks Desktop software 2015 will be suspended for Windows and MAC operating systems. Its include all QuickBooks Desktop 2015 editions i.e Enterprise, Pro, Premier solutions and Accountant Editions.
All the services related to QuickBooks 2015 for both the operating system will be discontinued from 31st May 2018. Here are all versions (Enterprise, accountant edition, pro premier and Mac), the services of which will no longer be available through Intuit. The discontinuation of QuickBooks 2015 may also affect a few add-on services also.
QuickBooks Desktop 2015 Discontinuation Effects
Due to QuickBooks Desktop 2015 discontinuation, various services will also get discontinued as they are integrated with the software. The services are mention below:
- QB Desktop Payroll Services
- Online Banking
- Live Support
- Online Backup
- After 1st June 2018 Security updates won’t be notified
You are required to maintain and manage access to such services if you are using any of QuickBooks 2015 software or application. Here, you are required to update your software with the latest version available of QuickBooks ASAP.
Here are some of the Services that will be discontinued?
- Desktop payroll and Live Support services for QuickBooks 2015
- Online Backup and Banking Related services
- Automatic Billing through Credit Card
- Basic, Standard, Enhanced or Assisted Payroll.
List of all the Intuit products whose services are going to get discontinued after May 31, 2018.
- QuickBooks Desktop Premier 2015
Manufacturing & Wholesale
- QuickBooks Desktop Pro 2015
- QuickBooks Desktop for MAC 2015
- QuickBooks Premier Accountant Edition 2015
- QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions 15
- QuickBooks Point of Sale 12.0:
- QuickBooks Desktop Point of Sale 2013:
QuickBooks Point of Sale Payments
The services for the products listed above will get discontinued after May 31, 2018.
From 1st June 2018 onwards, you will no longer receive any critical update. If you receive any security update, install immediately. You need to contact third-party service providers for technical support. We, QuickBooksDownload.com are a reliable source of information, errors code and resolution.
Here are some products and their services, the services of which are available:
- QuickBooks Premier and Pro version (2018, 2017, 2016)
- QuickBooks 2016 (Mac)
- QuickBooks Desktop Accountant and Enterprise (2018, 2017, 2016)
- QuickBooks Point of Sale 18.0
The Products that will be discontinued:
- QuickBooks POS (v) 12.0: Basic, pro and Multistore software
- QuickBooks Desktop (2015) Mac
- QuickBooks Premier and Enterprise edition (2015)
- QuickBooks Pro and Premier (2015) (contractor, business, wholesale & manufacturing, professional services)
- QuickBooks POS 2013: Multi-store, pro, basic and POS payments software.
What are the alternatives of the discontinuation?
You can select any of the alternatives and go for the procedure accordingly.
- QuickBooks 2015 discontinued services are made available through other third-party service providers but some of the services that will continue to work with QuickBooks 2015 version are – merchant services and payroll services.
- Move to any other accounting service – It can be one of the solutions that you shift all your data and company files to any other accounting software. But there can be certain issues that your file (s) get corrupt or does/do not open.
- Pay a monthly subscription and you will get the latest version on additional charges.
Get Support & Help After QB Desktop 2015 Discontinuation
Accountsportal.co provides services for the current version along with two previous versions i.e. QuickBooks 2017 and 2016. If you want to enjoy all the services linked with QuickBooks 2015, errors and resolutions, you can contact our Technical Support Service. Our QB technical team is very expert in providing all the services. Once you visit our website, you can find every information and services provided by our ProAdvisor. You can also go for our Live Chat Support with our technical expertise and get instant solutions via chat. Our Toll-Free Number +1-800-796-0471 is also made available by our website. Our e-mail support is also there, send us an email with the solution that you are seeking for and our team will revert with respective solution and information.