How do I Delete online data and start over in QuickBooks?
For a company having its existence less than 60 days, you can simply delete all your company files & existing data and start over with QuickBooks. Whereas, for a company file having more than 60 days, you need to cancel the subscription, set-up and current company and then start a new one from scratch.
If you are already using QuickBooks and want to delete all your company’s data and start a new account. Don’t worry, here you get all assistance on how to Delete online data and start over in QuickBooks a new account.
The main problem lies in canceling the subscription and starting the whole procedure from scratch. For such a situation, we are here to assist you with support. Before that, read the article and get a complete and comprehensive insight on how to proceed with it.
Troubleshooting: To processing the deleting online data and starting over in QuickBooks, you must follow these steps:
- Firstly, log in to your QuickBooks Online Company’s Account.
- Then, click on the change URL include/purge company.
- Go to the Enter option and you get all summary of the items to delete
- Then click on YES and all data will be erased from your accounts
- After that, click on OK and you are all set to work with a new account
If your QuickBooks accounts have been activated more than 60 days and you want to start over from new account but you are not able to remove your company’s data then you need to follow this method:
Step1: How to cancel your QuickBooks account?
Firstly you must know about how to cancel your account, the following steps are given below:
- Firstly, go with sign in your QuickBooks Online company’s account.
- The next click is on the gear icon.
- After that, go to your account and go with an updated credit card.
- In the subscription section, click on Cancel Subscription.
Step 2: How to start a new account?
To start a new account, you need to follow these steps:
- Go to the sign-in link.
- To create a new account, fill your user ID and password.
- If your payroll is activated, then you can use your previous user ID and password.
Things you must know about these approaches
- After processing this, your company data will be deleted and all the deleted files can’t be restored again.
- Don’t try this process if you are using online QuickBooks accounts. It may cause permanent damage to your company data.
How to reach us?
After all this assistance, if you are still not able to resolve your issue or any query in your mind regarding QuickBooks, feel free to contact our customer service team via customer helpline number 1800-796-0471 or drop an mail at our official mail address firstname.lastname@example.org. Our expert team always finds the best way to resolve all your issues. You can chat with us via LIVE CHAT; the link icon is given at the right corner of our official website.