QuickBooks makes all your accounting easy and manageable. This software is specifically designed for all small and medium scale business. They help you manage all your banking, invoicing, company expenses, taxes, tracking bills, and all financial issues. This accounting software helps you raise the growth of your business economy.
About Customize Email Templates in QuickBooks
QuickBooks users can easily create templates for your accounting transactions and customize all email templates using pre-built information fields. To customize all email templates, the company data file is necessary to be in single-user mode. To edit all company preferences data files, you must be first log-in into QuickBooks account as an admin or get permission to modify it and then able to send it.
How to set up your email template?
To set up your template, you must follow these steps:
- Go to the Edit menu, choose Preferences and then send all forms.
- After that, select the company preferences tab.
- Go to the Email templates, select the preferred transactions.
- Click and select the add template.
- Edit the email template as per your requirements.
- Select Insert Field and insert all pre-built information.
- To make the template as the default, the user must be sure about to select the option Default and then save.
- To close the specific window, select Ok.
Important note: In QuickBooks 2020 version, the user can add customer purchase order to the customer subject online number. This makes you’re all transactions save sequentially in the company’s file. If you still using the old email template for transactions, it may show default on your system. To resolve this issue, firstly go to your email template then copy the whole data and paste it to the new version and then send it.
QuickBooks Customer support
If you still facing any problem regarding QuickBooks or any query in your mind. Please feel free to contact our QuickBooks customer support team, they will resolve your all issues as soon as possible. You can directly connect with our expert support team via customer care helpline number 1800-796-0471 or drop a mail at our official website mail address firstname.lastname@example.org