QuickBooks Point of Sale software main purpose is to help businesses in keeping eye on any changes made related to inventory section of the business. They not only track the amount of stock used and purchased but also makes imperative calculations required in regards with inventory function.
However, at time Connectivity tool of QuickBooks Point of Sale do not work in proper tandem and ends up causing issues. To resolve these issues the best bet for user is to connect with customer care team set up by QuickBooks available at QuickBooks POS support number.
Connectivity Tool of QuickBooks Point of Sale is imperative for following issues and errors:
- QuickBooks Point of Sale software is not opening due to unresolved errors.
- Connection problems with Network server.
- Restriction settings configured with third party security software and firewall.
- Point of Sale Error 1800063 warning stating database services is not functioning.
- QuickBooks Database manger service is corrupted or not working correctly.
To resolve the issue faced with Connectivity tool of QuickBooks Point of Sale software, follow instructions detailed below in same order. However, ensure that the user is logged in to their Point of Sale software as Administrator for the instructions to work properly and also try to work out the software after each resolution to check whether the issue is resolved or not. In case of any mishap, user can easily contact technical experts through QuickBooks POS tech support number. The instructions are:
• Close the QuickBooks Point of Sale software and then restart it.
o Go to Windows Start icon and type services.msc in the search field and then click on enter.
o From the services list shown, locate QBPOS Database Manager vXX (where vXX refers to current version possible).
o Highlight the service and then right click on it. Select Stop option from the available options.
• Generate a backup copy of the company file in QuickBooks POS. [Keep in mind that a copy of company file should be saved]
o Click on Windows icon and then select computer option to open Computer Window.
o In the left section of the current window locate: C:\Users\Public\Documents\Intuit\QuickBooks Point of Sale vXX(where vXX is latest version)
o In the Data folder select the company file and right click to select copy option.
o Then on any available space left click and then select paste option.
• Now Download and install the Connectivity tool. If the download file is not working properly connect with QuickBooks POS technical support number for instant resolution.
• Resolve issues met with TCP / IP protocol.
• Configure Firewall setting by opening another port for QuickBooks Point of Sale software.
This technical issue with Connectivity tool of QuickBooks Point of Sale can be resolved within stipulated time period by connecting with Intuit set up expert team available at QuickBooks POS tech support number having intensive training with QuickBooks Point of Sale software.
One alternative agency called QuickBooks Support Number with website – Accountsportal.co having live chat support option or connecting with their in-house experienced technical support team via toll free number ☎1-800-796-0471.