Every time you wish to send an invoice to someone through QuickBooks, it only allows you to send one invoice per email. Meaning every invoice creates a separate email, even though you are sending the email to the same person. But we have come up with a few workarounds that will enable you to attach invoices to emails in QuickBooks and save you time and effort. So without wasting time, let us look into the ways:
Related Article: How to Convert a Purchase Order to a QuickBooks Invoice?
Ways to Attach Invoices to Emails in QuickBooks
The first method is to save all the invoices in one PDF. You can then send this PDF as an attachment to an email. You can do so in the following ways:
- First of all please check that the invoices that you wish to email are marked ‘Print Later.’
- Now click on ‘File’ option. A drop-down list will appear.
- From the drop-down list click on ‘Print Forms.’
- Then you need to choose the ‘Invoices’ option.
- In order to confirm the selected invoices please click on ‘OK.’
- You will see the ‘Printer Name’ drop-down list. The printer name will obviously depend on which printer you are using.
- Now please choose the ‘Adobe PDF’ option.
- Click on ‘Print’ tab.
- In the print window, you will get an option of saving the document.
- Click on ‘Save As’ option.
- In this window you will get two fields: ‘Name’ and the ‘Extension’ you wish to give to the file.
- Please choose ‘.pdf’ extension to save the file.
- In the ‘Save as’ option, choose to save the document as a PDF.
This way you can save any number of invoices to a single PDF and share them with your customer while saving time and effort.
Read More: How to Create and Email an Invoice in Mobile
The second method to work-around this issue is to use ‘Collections Centre’ option. You need to enable it in your QuickBooks account in order to use it. Here is how you can do it:
- Click on ‘Edit.’
- Select the ‘Preference’ option.
- Now from the left menu choose ‘Sales and Customers.’
- Now select the ‘Company Preference’ option.
- Switch on the ‘Enable Collections Center’
- Click ‘OK.’
Ways to send the invoices using ‘Collection Centre’
- Click on ‘Customers.’
- Now choose ‘Customer Centre.’
- Click on ‘Customer Centre.’
- Click on ‘Overdue’ tab.
- Click on ‘Select and send email’ link.
- Choose your desired invoices.
- You will see that the selected invoices will be attached as a PDF to the email.
- After ensuring that your desired number of invoices are attached, click on ‘Send’ button to send the email.
Scope of Service:
Above were some smart ways to attach invoices to emails in QuickBooks. If you face any difficulty we are available at:
- For any issues, call QuickBooks Technical Support Toll-free number ✆+1-800-796-0471.
- Send us an email at- firstname.lastname@example.org
- For an instant technical assistance, you can also chat with us LIVE!