Quick Employer Forms is a web-based application that assists end users swiftly as well as quickly produce Forms W-2, 1099-MISC, 1099-INT, and also 1099-DIV. It asks you very easy queries and after that finishes the forms for you instantly.
Some attributes of Quick Employer Forms are:
– The declaring duplicates are e-filed to the IRS and also Social Security Administration (SSA).
– Pros enter details and also could after that publish the recipient forms from PDF.
– Intuit is the set service provider, so there is no requirement for the Professional to register with the IRS or SSA for e-file qualifications.
– One fee offers you unrestricted accessibility.
Forms Come under Quick Employer Forms (QEF)
This form is largely made use of to report exactly what consumers have actually paid independent professionals or assorted workers. It might additionally be made use of for rental fees and also royalties. It’s made use of primarily for contractors and not for employees to do a specific task. QEF accounting professional will assist you to generate the 1099-MISC for each and every service provider along with e-file the return to the IRS and also supply a PDF for your documents. 1096 is not essential in the case of e-filing the 1099-MISC.
This form is made use of to report an employee’s pay and also just how much tax obligation has actually been held back. Accountant e-files them with the help of Social Security Administration. If you e-file the W-2, then W-3 is not required.
Related Article: How to Reprint or Replace Employee W2 Forms in QuickBooks?
This form is made use of to report rate of interest earnings paid to an individual or company. Intuit Quick Employer Forms Accountant will certainly assist you in preparing the form as well as sending the needed duplicate to the recipient, and also certainly e-file them to the IRS.
This kind of form can be used for reporting distributions paid, consisting of returns or liquidation circulations as well as funding gains paid on stock. The form not only is generated but also needs to be sent to the circulation recipient along with the IRS. You could quickly prepare as well as e-file this form making use of Intuit QEF Accountant.
The process of Accessing QEF from My Account online:
- Log in to My Account.
- Select Dashboard
- Click on the link for QEF on the right-hand side which will appear under Helpful Resources.
- If the web page is unavailable, then try to open or access it from within the tax program.
The process of Accessing QEF in ProSeries:
- Go to Tools and select Print and E-file W-2s and 1099s
- Select Login to QEF from the Quick Employer Forms window
- If not logged in, click on sign in to your account which will appear on the browser window (Quick Employer Forms)
Scope of Services
- Best quality assistance
- 24* 7 accessibility via online chat and phone
- Reliable services offered by professional QuickBooks team of experts
- Experts in fixing all errors of QuickBooks Software.