Sage Error Code 1607 is an installation error that can be mostly seen when you are trying to install the Sage 50 software on your computer system. It is a runtime technical error that generally occurs in the U.S. Edition of the Sage 50 application. When you encounter the Sage 50 install error 1607, then your computer system may freeze for a few moments. This will result in the incomplete installation of the software. There is also another reason that can be held responsible for the error 1607 i.e. you are not the system’s administrator and you don’t have permission to access all the areas. It also means you have restricted permission. You will see the following message getting displayed on your computer system: “Installation – 1607”.
Here are some solutions that will help you in resolving your Sage 50 Error Code 1607:
- Reboot your system.
- From your keyboard press Windows Key along with R key.
- Run dialog box will appear on your screen.
- Type “%temp%” in the search field.
- Press “Enter”.
- Select the folder that is present on the left side of Temp option from your address bar. (Note: If you are working on Windows XP, select up folder level image)
- Go to “Properties” by right-clicking on the Temp option.
- From the security menu and select the Edit option.
- Now, choose the Add option.
- Type “Everyone” in the dialog box which appears on the screen.
- Verify the names of the folders and then check that the “Multiple Name Found” window is open.
- Press “OK”. “
- Ensure that “Everyone” is highlighted.
- Go to “Allow” column and select “Full Control” option which appears under “Allow” column.
- Click on “OK”.
- Reinstall the Sage 50 software again and restart your system after the re-installation of software.
- Check for some Registry Entries that are related to Sage Error 1607 and repair them.
- Run complete Malware scan.
- Run Disk Cleanup to clean up all junk file that is getting compiled in your computer.
- System’s PC Device Drivers are to be updated.
- Recent changes in your computer are to be undone.
- Uninstall Sage 50 application and the re-install it again.
- Run Windows system file checker (“sfc/scannow”)
- Install all window updates for your computer system.
- Perform a Clean Installation of the Windows.
With the solution mentioned above, you can easily resolve this Sage 50 Install Error 1607. You can also upgrade your previous version to Sage 50 2018. By doing so, you can easily resolve such minor errors and bugs. You just have to download the software and install it in your system. If you need some technical assistance in carrying out the installation process, then you can reach out to “Accountsportal.co” for technical support for Sage help. They provide round the clock assistance, so you can contact them at any point of time by giving a call on their customer support toll-free number ☎+1-855-355-0553.